Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

IndexIndex  Laatste afbeeldingenLaatste afbeeldingen  ZoekenZoeken  RegistrerenRegistreren  InloggenInloggen  

Het bos.

Ga naar beneden 
3 plaatsers
Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19
AuteurBericht
Emma

Aantal berichten : 615
Registratiedatum : 08-03-13

Het bos.  - Pagina 19 Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Het bos.    Het bos.  - Pagina 19 Emptyza jul 04, 2015 10:08 am

Emma listened, a bit in awe, to what he had to say about ninjas. She couldn't fathom how people could go so fast that other people wouldn't be able to see them. They got into the car as he talked about how her situation was a bit the same as bullying. She'd heard about bullying before and she did understand why he said there were similarities between the two. 'Have you ever been bullied?' she asked, playing with her own fingers, looking at him from time to time. He continued talking about what he believed other people thought of them. 'Do you think things would be better if everybody would hide their... the things they can do? Wouldn't it frighten people more if they didn't know what we could do?' she wondered. She looked up with a bit of a frown on her face. 'You're jealous of us?' A short silence as she considered that. She'd never thought all of this was something to be jealous of. 'I guess I understand that. A little. It's just that everything that comes with this isn't really something to be jealous of.'
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Aiden

Aiden

Ervaring : 620

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Het bos.    Het bos.  - Pagina 19 Emptydi jul 14, 2015 11:13 am

She carefully asked if he was ever been bullied. 'No, but I remember how Lucas got bullied when he was younger and sometimes so bad, I had to come inbetween.' He had to think about what she asked next. She probably was right, maybe it was better if people knew about what they could do. 'No, honestly I don't think so. I think it is more frightening to see what you're capable of. Not everyone gets the chance to hear about all of it. If I didn't knew you and you would brainwash me like you can, I probably would be very scared. But I know you and I know you would never hurt anyone. And that's something the others don't know. They think you're all dangerous and can't control yourselfs, partly because of the radiation.' He looked at her, hoping he didn't hurt her by saying that so literally. 'I'm sorry.' He fell silent for a few seconds. 'That is what the newspapers say, and everyone believes the newspapers.' He nodded when she said it's not really something to be jealous of. 'I understand, but still, I think it's awesome.'
Emma

Emma

Ervaring : 604
Leeftijd : 25

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Het bos.    Het bos.  - Pagina 19 Emptydi aug 18, 2015 10:20 am

SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG, LOVE! Na de vakantie was ik meteen weer een aantal dagen weg en toen werd ik ziek en toen moest ik naar de dokter en ugh everything was busy busy busy! Hoe was jouw vakantie?
-
'You would stop the people who were bullying him? But wouldn't they hurt you instead?' She realised she wouldn't be surprised if the answer to her question would be yes. Aiden stood up for her after all, even though the townspeople's behaviour couldn't really be called bullying. If he did that for her, a girl he'd only known for a little while, he would surely be brave for his little brother. She nodded slowly after he said that knowing of all the things her people could do would frighten people even more. 'I guess you're the living proof of that. But, I mean, you didn't know me very well when you let me show you what I could do. You'd only just met me. How could you know that I wasn't going to hurt you? I know you've said that you didn't feel like I could, but after all that people had written about us...' She shrugged. 'Were you just a little bit reckless so you could see what we were like up close?'
Aiden

Aiden

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Het bos.    Het bos.  - Pagina 19 Emptyzo sep 13, 2015 10:44 pm

Geen probleem! Sorry dat het bij mij ook even geduurd heeft haha, ik moet de site vaker in de gaten beginnen houden :p en ik had een rustige vakantie en de herexamens zijn ook heel goed gegaan, waar ik erg blij om ben! Hoe was jouw vakantie? Smile
-
Aiden realized she probably saw it scarier then it was. 'No, I they didn't dare to hurt me. The kids who bullied him were younger than me. I am the big brother you know and my height is also in my favor.' He always was the tallest in class and that created an image for other people that he was a lot stronger or even dangerous, so as soon his little brother had problems, he could always help without getting trouble himself. She asked him why he wasn't scared of her in the beginning, after all they wrote about her in the newspapers. 'I don't know, I looked at you and saw they were wrong. You looked so fragile and tried so hard to be nice and I realized it wasn't true. That shy and nice girl wouldn't hurt me. But it would be a lot more scarier to me when you could set me on fire or something.' He smiled when she asked if he was reckless. 'Maybe I am reckless, or to curious for my own good.'
Emma

Emma

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Het bos.    Het bos.  - Pagina 19 Emptyma sep 14, 2015 6:58 am

Geen probleem! Wat fijn dat je herexamens goed zijn gegaan! Mijn vakantie was erg leuk - ik heb erg veel nieuwe dingen gezien en gegeten. :')
-
He told her that because he was Lucas' older brother, the younger kids never dared to go up against him. 'Hm, I can see that,' she said, looking up at him with a smile. 'I know I'd definitely be intimidated if you'd come up to my angrily.' She wondered a bit about his reply - the thing about her being fragile wasn't something she wanted to hear and yet, it apparently helped him see she wasn't up to anything bad, so maybe her being small would work in her favour after all. Up until then she'd always had the feeling people just felt like she'd be an easy target if she was little and fragile-looking. Apparently that wasn't always the case. 'You're too curious for your own good for sure,' she said, shaking her head and giving him a playful push against with her elbow against his arm, though she was careful not to disturb his driving. 'But, I guess it all worked out in the end and I'm not complaining.'
Aiden

Aiden

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Het bos.    Het bos.  - Pagina 19 Emptywo sep 23, 2015 7:15 am

Aiden nodded when she said she would be intimidated if he came up to her. 'Yeah and when you are younger, you're even more scared of the big bad brothers.' It became quiet between them and he could guess her thoughts were wandering away by what he had said about her being fragile and nice. Maybe she never saw herself like that, or was she wondering what being fragile meant. He hoped she didn't take it badly, he meant it positive. He liked the fact she looked small, sweet and yes, fragile. It was in contrast to how he was. He smiled when she gave him a little playful push against his arm. 'Luckily for me I'm curious, otherwise I would never have met you.' They were back in town and he knew the house she lived in wasn't that far anymore. He looked at her for a moment, with a mysterious smile. 'Can I ask you something?'
Emma

Emma

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Het bos.    Het bos.  - Pagina 19 Emptydo sep 24, 2015 11:03 am

She hadn't even noticed how quickly the time went by. Before she knew it they were back in town, driving through the streets. He said something about him being glad he was as curious as he was and she smiled. 'Me too.' Her smile faded slightly when she thought of going home. On the other hand, she was really excited about telling Viniah what the past day had been like. Also, she remembered Viniah had been out with a guy all day, apparently climbing mountains, so she was extremely curious how that'd been. 'Hm?' she mumbled when Aiden's voice pulled her away from her thoughts, looking away from the streets outside. 'Yeah, of course. Ask away.' She frowned slightly when seeing the smile that spread across his face, but couldn't help returning the smile, though she was a bit confused as to what he could ask her that warranted such a smile.
Aiden

Aiden

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Het bos.    Het bos.  - Pagina 19 Emptyvr okt 02, 2015 3:27 am

It became very quiet between them and he knew she was probably thinking of going home, maybe she was happy or maybe she wasn't, he did not dare to ask. She frowned when she saw him smile and he knew he had made her curious. He was a bit nervous himself, nervous of what she would answer to this question. 'Do you know what a date is?' He asked, looking to the street right in front of him. It was something about this world she could learn, something everyone of their age did. He wasn't very good at dates and some dates he had done were very awkward, but he knew it would be very different with Emma, he never felt uncomfortable around her and he knew he gave her a good feeling too. 'Because,' he continued, 'I would like to take you on a typical sort of date, that will be an experience more for you.' He was really hoping she would agree and go with him.
Emma

Emma

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Het bos.    Het bos.  - Pagina 19 Emptydi okt 06, 2015 3:57 am

The nervous look in her eyes softened once he asked her if she knew what a date was and she couldn't help but let the corners of her mouth quirk up a little. 'I've heard of them, yes,' she mumbled, not really able to cover up the giddy feeling she got in her stomach. When it had been made clear that there were certain things she really had to learn after a moment in a certain tree not too long ago, she had awkwardly informed about some relationship-things, though she'd told their guardians that she was simply wondering why people held hands in the streets. She wanted what she had going on with Aiden to not become too big of a thing around the house. Until now, she'd only told Viniah whom she was going places with. Her smile broadened slightly when he asked her to go on a date with him. 'I would love to go on a date with you,' she replied softly, though her voice was overrun with fondness.
Aiden

Aiden

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Het bos.    Het bos.  - Pagina 19 Emptydo okt 15, 2015 4:37 am

He stopped in front of her house, parked his car and turned the motor off. Even now he knew Emma and the others weren't dangerous, he still got the chills when he saw that house. It seemed so big, so cold and so empty. In front of one of the windows was a girl, she looked curious outside, it almost looked like she was doubting to go outside. He could understand it was so scary to go outside all by yourself, which made him like Emma even more. She came that day all by herself to the library, no one with her to support her. She pulled him back from his thougts by saying she would love to go on a date with him. 'That's great,' he said and also he could not suppres a smile. 'I will first take you to dinner if that's okay with you? And then we will do something else, but I like to keep that a surprise. I promise it will be a great but typical date.'
Emma

Emma

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Het bos.    Het bos.  - Pagina 19 Emptydo okt 15, 2015 4:51 am

A sigh was audible when they reached her house and he stopped the car. She wished she didn't have to go back there. Apart from the many questions she'd surely get about where she'd been, the house itself just wasn't very cosy. Sometimes, when she felt a little brave while walking the streets, she'd peek inside the houses and often find warm lights and laughter. Their house just didn't feel very homely. She wondered for a second what Aiden's house would be like before turning to him and smiling. 'That sounds great,' she replied with a small nod. She loved seeing him smile like that - like he was trying to hide it but couldn't. 'Will you pick me up or do you want me to meet you somewhere?' In the meantime she was trying to figure out how to go about saying goodbye. She wasn't really sure how to do that any more, going from strangers to friends to... something else in such a short time period.
Aiden

Aiden

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Het bos.    Het bos.  - Pagina 19 Emptyvr okt 16, 2015 2:18 am

'I will pick you op here,' he said when she asked where they would meet, 'If that's okay by you ofcourse?' He knew that would be easier for the both of them, and he also liked to be a gentleman. He became silent and thought of what else he needed to know before she would left to go inside. 'When would you like to have our date?' he asked. He already knew he would take her to the movie, like the stereotype was. But he knew it would be special for her, she probably never saw a movie on a big screen. She probably would be even more surprised when she saw a 3D movie. It wasn't perfect yet, but he liked those movies. It sometimes seemed like he was there, even more than with a movie without 3D. Now she would experience what's it like to be in an illusion without having any control about it. He knew he was not very original with that, but he knew this was something she hadn't done yet and he hoped she liked it.
Emma

Emma

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Het bos.    Het bos.  - Pagina 19 Emptyvr okt 16, 2015 2:38 am

He asked her if it was okay for him to pick her up. She liked how he checked in with her if things were okay. So many things were decided for her, but he was always taking her feelings into account. 'Yeah, of course, I think that'd be best too' she said, 'I think it would sort of spoil the mood if I got lost and showed up late for our date, right?' He asked her when she'd like their date to happen and she smiled, looking down at her hands for a second before replying. 'Well, it's not like I'm really busy, or something. So I can go tonight, tomorrow, next week. Whatever you think is easiest for you. I'd totally get it if your parents and Lucas would like you to be home tonight, since you spent the last couple of days with me...' She took her seatbelt off, grabbing her backpack from where she'd placed it by her feet and clutching it to her chest as she turned to him ever so slightly.
Aiden

Aiden

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Het bos.    Het bos.  - Pagina 19 Emptyvr nov 06, 2015 1:23 am

Aiden nodded when she said it would be probably better if he came to pick her up. He smiled when she continued to say it would ruin the date if she would miss it by being late. 'Probably, yes.' He said. 'Not for me, I have no problem with waiting. But you know, the movie always start on a specific moment and it is always a couple of hours until a new movie begins.' She possibly didn't knew how it worked. He also wanted to ask if she got a headache when she watched movies on 3D, but because ot would be the first time, they would have to find out. 'It would be probably better to wait until tomorrow, because I don't know if I have to work tonight or not. So if this is okay with you, I'll come tomorrow?' It was always so annoying he only knew a couple hours before if he had to work or not in the evening, they had to wait until they knew how busy it would be and how many people they needed. She took her backpack and he looked at it. 'Do you want me to help you carry it inside?' He asked.
-
Sorry dat het zo lang heeft geduurd, ik zit bijna in mijn stageperiode en het is ongelofelijk druk voor school! :/
Emma

Emma

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Het bos.    Het bos.  - Pagina 19 Emptyvr nov 06, 2015 11:32 am

No big deal, love! School gaat voor!
-
'Hm,' she nodded understandingly when he explained how movies only ran at specific times, not just when you wanted them to. She'd watched parts of movies on their television at home, but a lot of the time she'd come in during half time or someone would switch the channel before the movie had ended. 'Of course, tomorrow is just fine.' He suggested helping her carry it inside and she smiled, but shook her head. 'I think I'll be okay. It isn't too heavy.' And if she was being honest, she didn't really want him to come in. She knew he'd seen the entrance hall before when he picked her up for the party, but he hadn't seen the cold rooms and dusty corners. And she didn't want to have everyone staring at him. Out here she might be the exhibit, but in there she was sure they'd all stare at him. Some people might even be hostile, not understanding why he was even inside the house. Plus, she really didn't want him being there when she got scolded for staying away so long. 'I...' she felt a slight blush reddening her cheeks. 'I'm not sure how to say goodbye to you any more. I mean, I'd rather not at all, but...' she shrugged, letting her voice trail off.
Aiden

Aiden

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Het bos.    Het bos.  - Pagina 19 Emptyza nov 07, 2015 2:27 am

She shook her head when she said he didn't need to help her carry the backpack inside and somehow, he was relieved and disappointed at the same time. He was curious to see and meet the others, he wondered how they would be and he wanted to see what gifts they had. He knew it was stupid, but it was something so special, he wanted to see it. But he didn't want to be like the other people and they were not animals in the zoo. His relief was because he was, despite knowing Emma, a bit nervous about the others, who had no experience talking to people or even seeing people who would mean no harm. He saw her blushing, not knowing what she was nervous about so sudden. 'Oh,' he answered smiling. 'You don't need to worry about that. There is no pressure at all, I'm already happy you went with me today.' He started whispering now. 'But I will say goodbye if that makes you feel less nervous.' He came a bit closer, not to startle her and gave a kiss on her cheek. 'I will see you tomorrow then?'
Emma

Emma

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Het bos.    Het bos.  - Pagina 19 Emptyma nov 16, 2015 1:04 pm

'The pleasure was all mine,' she said with a soft laugh. He told her goodbye -- hushed, his face suddenly closer to hers and her breath hitched. She could feel her blush intensify as he softly kissed her cheek -- like her whole face heated up. 'See you tomorrow,' she replied quietly, though she was sure he wouldn't miss it. Their eyes locked for a second, before Emma took a sharp breath and pulled herself away from the scene, though she was still unable to stop smiling as she pushed against the car door and got out. She stood on the steps in front of the house, smiling shortly as she heaved her rucksack on her shoulder, before she turned around and made her way back. Opening up the heavy wooden door, she turned around and gave him a last wave before stepping inside and letting the door fall shut behind her. Inside, it was cool, cooler even than outside. Soft voices rose up from the living room, but instead of going there, she decided she might just want to the bedroom and enjoy her own happiness for a little.
Aiden

Aiden

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Het bos.    Het bos.  - Pagina 19 Emptyma dec 21, 2015 11:15 am

Sorry dat het weer zo'n eeuwigheid heeft geduurd, ik heb het een beetje druk met school. Maar zoals ik al vaker beloofd heb ga ik proberen meer te reageren, want ik blijf het geweldig vinden om met jou te schrijven! Smile

Ik heb voor Emma en Aiden een nieuwe gemaakt, reageer je daar? Very Happy
Gesponsorde inhoud

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Het bos.    Het bos.  - Pagina 19 Empty

Het bos.
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 19 van 19Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
 :: Het RPG :: Amon-
Ga naar: