Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

IndexIndex  Laatste afbeeldingenLaatste afbeeldingen  ZoekenZoeken  RegistrerenRegistreren  InloggenInloggen  

The date

Ga naar beneden 
2 plaatsers
AuteurBericht
Aiden

Aiden

Aantal berichten : 615
Ervaring : 620
Registratiedatum : 08-03-13

The date  Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: The date    The date  Emptyma dec 21, 2015 11:17 am

Perfectly in time, he parked in front of the house Emma lived in. It was a few days ago that he had seen her, because he didn’t want to force her in being with him all the time. She probably was very busy with learning new things, or training her powers, he would surely do that if he was her. He still wondered how It was they all had different powers and why they got a specific sort of gift, was it because it fitted their characters? That would mean Emma was creative and probably liked to live in her imagination, he could see that with her, although he still wanted to know. He stepped out the car and wondered what he should do next. Should he go over there and ring the doorbell? He didn’t want to bother the others, but he didn’t knew how else she would know he was there, because she didn’t had a cell phone. He walked over to the door and pushed the button, hearing a sound behind the door. He took a step back, curious who would open the door.
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Emma

Emma

Ervaring : 604
Leeftijd : 25

The date  Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The date    The date  Emptyza jan 02, 2016 2:17 pm

Hi dear! Ik vind het ook nog steeds heerlijk om met jou te schrijven! Vreemd om te bedenken dat we al zo lang bezig zijn, er zijn letterlijk jaren voorbijgegaan sinds onze eerste berichten hier. Anyway, it's worth waiting for ^^
-
Emma was still wrapping herself up in a coat and scarf, debating whether to wait inside or outside when the doorbell rang. Her heartbeat quickened for a second as the shrieking sound of the doorbell rang through the entrance hall and nearby rooms. 'I'll get it!' she called out so none of the others would have to get up. Barely able to contain her happiness at the thought of seeing Aiden again, she forced herself to take a deep breath before she walked over to the door and pushed it open. The chill from outside greeted her, and she shivered, quickly stepping over the threshold, closing the door behind her. Looking up at Aiden, who stood there a mere feet away from her, still tall (still handsome) in the glow of the street lights, a smile broke through on her face. For a second, her breath hitched as she let her eyes wander his face, meeting his gaze again in the end. 'Hi,' she said softly, almost embarrassed at how greedily she longed to hear his voice, at how much she'd missed him in the couple of days they'd spent apart.
Aiden

Aiden

The date  Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The date    The date  Emptyzo jan 17, 2016 8:05 am

Ja, inderdaad. Ik denk dat we ondertussen al bijna 3 jaar bezig zijn, als het al niet langer is.. en ik ben het nog helemaal niet beu, het is heel fijn om met jou te schrijven! Smile
-
Aiden heared her calling to the others she would open the door, what made him laugh because it sounded as she was right behind it. He took a step back, so she would have the space to come outside. The door opened and he saw her come outside, looking beautiful as she always was. She looked up to him, with the little smile he liked about her, and in that moment she looked up to him and smiled, he forgot who and where he was. His breath even gasped for a moment. It took a few seconds for her words came trough. Now she was with him again, it didn't seem like days ago when he last saw her. 'Hi,' he answered back. 'Did you miss me?' he continued, trying to be funny again. He hesitated for a moment, but asked the question anyway. 'Do you know what a hug is?' He opened his arms, hoping she would understand what he meant by a hug.
Emma

Emma

The date  Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The date    The date  Emptyma jan 25, 2016 10:33 am

She wondered if he could hear her heart pounding against her chest. She felt it in her fingertips when his eyes met hers, the same kind of wonder she thought must have filled her own eyes. 'I always do,' she replied, only partly joking. He held out his arms expectingly, asking her if she knew what a hug was. She didn't reply, only moved closer the distance still left between them, fitting against his chest as her arms wrapped around him. The slight chill of the night abandoned as she felt his warmth almost radiating off him. After a couple of seconds, she let go, missing the closeness but lacing her fingers through his as a way to make up for it. 'So, if I remember correctly we're having dinner first, right?' she said, slowly starting to walk away from the doors.
Aiden

Aiden

The date  Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The date    The date  Emptyma feb 01, 2016 2:47 am

After his question, she almost immediatly came closer and wrapped her arms around him. He also held her, enjoying she was so close to him. Now he held her, he felt the difference. He knew she was small compared to him, but now he could also feel how fragile and small she was. He always was troubled by his length, but now he liked it. Because it all seemed right with her, they complemented each other. They let go and she took his hand and asked if they first would go to dinner. 'That's correct,' he answered. 'But I'm still thinking where we should go to eat, there are so many things you could eat, and so many things I want you to taste.' He continued. He doubted between a few things, like sushi, or pizza, or many other things going through his mind. 'If there is something you have seen or heared about and you would like to try? I can take you anywhere you want.'
Emma

Emma

The date  Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The date    The date  Emptyzo feb 28, 2016 1:15 pm

Standing there for a while, Emma became very aware of the fact that everyone in the house (and in the surrounding houses) would be able to see them standing there in the light of the street lanterns. She didn't want the night to be ruined by any unwanted attention and she felt a bit of protectiveness grow in her chest as she remembered the looks Aiden had gotten from the people around them for merely talking to her. Somewhere she understood that it wasn't really her job to protect Aiden but she didn't want to be the reason his own people would shut him out. There was no way she could convince him to stop seeing her (and that was definitely not what she wanted), but if they could avoid other people seeing them together, that might count for something. Softly urging him to start walking, towards the edge of the square instead of staying right in the middle, she hummed thoughtfully. 'Well, I ate pizza at the party and that was really good, but I'm not opposed to trying anything new either,' she replied with a smile.
Aiden

Aiden

The date  Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The date    The date  Emptyma apr 11, 2016 4:15 am

Aiden could see she looked nervous. He wondered if that was because he was taking her on a date. He didn't knew if he should tell her not to be nervous, but he also knew from experience that things like that only made you more nervous. She urged him to start walking, it seemed like she wanted to leave quickly. He nodded when she said she already tried pizza at the party. 'Pizza is great, don't you think?' he answered, but he was lost in thoughts, thinking about where he could go with her. There were so many choices and he wanted it to work out great tonight. It was her first real date-date and that's not something that should be ruined by him. He wanted her to remember it as something that went perfectly. And also, it was good she was away again from that house. Even though he should not be frightened, he still got the chills when he saw it. There was something lugubrious about it, like they wanted them not to feel welcome here by putting them here.
Emma

Emma

The date  Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The date    The date  Emptyzo mei 15, 2016 11:26 am

hi hi! sorry dat dit zolang duurde, ik had de notificatie gekregen terwijl ik in engeland zat en daarna was het een beetje verdwenen tussen de andere mails... i'm back though!
-
'Yeah, I loved it,' she nodded. 'I mean, not like I have the most delicate palette, since we don't have that much variety back at the house.' She noticed herself sneaking looks at him constantly. If she was being completely honest, she probably wouldn't have minded if he'd just taken her out to walk through the town for the rest of the night. Of course, she was excited to experience more normal life and she was sure that she would love all of the new things she would see tonight, but she also felt like the company was probably the most important part of it all. She shot a quick look behind her at the house she was leaving behind. 'You all right?' she asked, noticing the slightly distracted look in his eyes when they walked past a street lantern before they were swallowed by the shadows once again.
Aiden

Aiden

The date  Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The date    The date  Emptydo jun 16, 2016 2:58 am

Ja ik zag het aan de foto's. Het zag er geweldig uit!
-
He gave a little squeeze in her hand when she said she didn't have much variety at the house. It made him sad because he knew it wasn't healthy always eating the same things. And especially for someone who has so much to do like her, she even had extra things to worry about, things he could only dream about. 'Don't worry,' he answered, 'I will let you eat everything until you can be rolled.' She asked him if he was all right and he nodded. 'Of course I am, I was thinking about where whe should go.' They almost reached his car, but he didn't step in. The house she lived in was actually in the center of the city, with everything in walking distance, not like where he lived. 'Do you mind walking? It's very romantic with this weather and the almost-darkness.' And in that way, she could orientate a bit more, so she knew her way around here.
-
Ik heb trouwens steeds het gevoel dat mijn Engels vol fouten staat, dus mijn excuses, I'm really trying! Embarassed
Emma

Emma

The date  Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The date    The date  Emptyvr jul 15, 2016 11:58 am

She laughed at his joke about her eating so much she could be rolled back to the house, and it sounded louder than expected in the quiet streets. Next, he suggested they might walk to the place they were going to eat and she nodded enthusiastically. She loved being outside, whether it was sunny or rainy or a soft evening like this. She loved the feeling of the wind or the sun or the tiny drops on her face. 'I love taking walks,' she told him. Even with the amount of stares she still got she enjoyed exploring the city, though she had to admit it was more fun with Aiden by her side. She looked up at him for a second. 'Have you been to many other cities? Or have you always lived here?' It was hard to imagine living anywhere else or moving away at some point in the future because even this place was still new to her.
Gesponsorde inhoud

The date  Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The date    The date  Empty

The date
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
 :: Het RPG :: Amon-
Ga naar: